We at Vector want to be proactive about creating and implementing policies that ensure a safe and fun environment for attendees, speakers, exhibitors, staff and volunteers. In order to ensure that safety, we are putting into effect a code of conduct for Vector
All of the following bulleted points will be considered grounds for explusion from Vector without refund, at the discretion of Vector organizers (EKU Gaming Institute, RunJumpDev, other title sponsors):
- Violating any federal, state, or local laws, as well as violating any facility rules per the Carl D. Perkins building, or Eastern Kentucky University).
- Failure to comply with the instructions of Vector Staff or security personnel.
- Using anything in a threatening or destructive manner against person or property.
- Endangering the safety of oneself or others.
- Threatening, stealing from, or harassing others.
- Hate speech or other forms of harassment.
We believe in:
- Equality for all genders, sexes, orientations, ethnicities
- Non-violence and fair communication
- A physical and verbal harassment-free environment
- A willingness to hear others’ voices.
- The empowerment and ability to speak out against harassment and oppressive forces
- A respect for privacy
- Protection of the intellectual property of others
We ask all attendees, exhibitors, staff, and volunteers to respect our goals and to help create a safer space for everyone.